Solar Billboard light
Soltach’s solar billboard lighting systems provide lighting for large and small billboards without the need for standard utility power. Billboards, entrance signs, building name signs and other similar items, oftentimes, are placed in locations with little or no access to the electrical grid. Connecting them to the grid involves investments of time and money, such as cabling, trenching, and permitting. Soltech's BROADWAY provides cost savings by eliminating the need to trench standard electric wires for installation and providing no electric bill for the life of the system.
Recommended Solar Billboard Lighting
Soltech’s Solar Billboard lights have an all-in-one design and come complete with a self-contained solar power assembly, sized to run the specified solar fixture wattage.
- Crystalline Solar Panel with 45 degree tilted angle design. Harvest double the energy compared to horizontal panels
- Built-in tempered glass solar panel, designed to offer self-cleaning operation between rainy and sunny days
- Attached brackets design for thick boards installation and extended arms for thin boards mounting
- LED life 50000 hours
- Easy to change modular battery pack for further lifespan extension
- OSRAM LED chips for commercial-grade performance