Commercial Solar LED Garage Lighting
Today, modern garages are heavily used for storage, recreation and workspace, so there is a real need for better garage lighting. The best lighting for garages has to be bright, efficient, easily accessible and safe. Our SOLTAB fixture can be easily mounted to the wall using the bracket. During installation, the solar panel can be separated from the fixture to accommodate for any urban or residential design. The light features both constant light modes and sensor modes that can be programmed using the buttons located on the light.
Recommended Solar Powered Light for Garage
One of the most flexible solar fixtures to-date, the SOLTAB features a double-sided solar panel to maximize energy absorption, a radar sensor, constant light out-put, and a power bank that can be used with portable electronic devices.
SOLPORT features an integrated design, with the solar panel and battery built into the LED fixture. There is no need to connect SOLPORT to line voltage, which elimi-nates the need for trenching, wiring, and electricity costs.
- Change the operating modes using the silicon rubber on/off button
- The light can be used separately or connected to the solar panel with the water tight quick connector
- Use outdoor as a flood light or wall pack
- Use indoor as a desk light or emergency light
- Use as a portable work light or camping light
- Use as your power bank with solar recharging and a USB port
- Tempered-glass laminated, reliable and durable for portable usage. Double-sided solar panel achieves a higher conversion efficiency.
- Tools-free rotator enables solar panel angle adjustment or light direction adjustment, with just bare hands
- Clear Indicator of Battery Capacity: 25% 50% 75% 100%. It quickly shows the battery capacity at any time. Enables better planning for your activities
- Lenses for superior optical control, enhanced lighting efficiency and reduced glare
- Adjust solar panel angle to maximize sunlight& allow snow to slide off
- The hinged LED module with solar panel isadjustable to aim light at a target
- The solar panel blocks most glare for observereye comfort
- Easy anti-theft installation
- Advanced new Li-ion battery lasts 500 charging-discharging cycles
- 3 operating modes that are programmable via remote control or on fixture
- Long life battery lasts 3 nights with a one-day charge
- The easiest way to bring lighting to walls on any commercial building
- Integrates the solar panel, battery, sensor, and light fixture into one small form factor