How To Save By Going Solar When deciding to go solar, whether in lighting or for building power generation, there are many factors to consider. Being up to date on the savings offered by lower operating costs of solar lights … Read More
Commercial Solar LED Security & Perimeter Lighting
Our commercial solar security lights provide lighting and increase the sense of safety in outdoor areas where existing utility lines do not exist or trenching would cause damage to the surrounding area. They are also designed for perimeters to help protect your property. As 100% off-grid systems, our solar powered security light systems are self-contained and easy to install.
Recommended solar powered lights for security and perimeter
When outages aren’t an option, Sunlike solar outdoor lighting is a reliable way to provide security that isn’t tied to an electrical grid. You can use remote monitoring to ensure the lights stay on. These heavy-duty and commercial-grade lights will keep working, ensuring minimal maintenance visits, which is crucial in hard-to-access locations. With different lumen outputs and wattages, our all-in-in Sunlike can meet different needs of your projects.
- Integrated all in one design with the fixture on one side and the panel on the other
- Industry-leading Philips 5050 LEDs shine off-grid at 200 Lm/W efficiency for up to 7 full nights
- Pivoting lamp in 3,000-5,700 Kelvins. Offered in 1,600-6,000 Lumens-industry leading value
- Automatic illumination in darkness. Versatile mounts with R/c motion-sense, timer, & output adjustment
- Professional-grade solar panels with 20%+ transfer rate optimize charging speed
- Grade A LifePO4 Battery Pack for 2000+ cycles. Optional self-heating battery
- Streamline integrated panel fully charges light in under 8 hours while looking stealthy
- Up to 52 WP of solar panel for charge up to 384Wh of battery for optimal performance
Want information on how to light up your next project with solar lights?
Guides & Blog
Soltech Solar Motion Sensor Lights Explained Soltech’s solar range comes standard with advanced lighting controls. Adjustment of several variables optimizes lighting performance to your installation. Controls include: • Photocell sensors to automatically dim output at dawn or during ambient sunlight … Read More
6th-Grader Easily Installs Sunlike Off-Grid Solar Lights The On-Grid Hassle The standard process of installation for grid-connected streetlights can include a variety of tools, methods, and materials. Across the various methods used, grid-connected street lighting has common practices. Digging trenching … Read More