Commercial Solar LED Billboard Lighting
SOLTECH’s solar billboard lighting systems provide lighting for large and small billboards without the need for standard utility power. Billboards, entrance signs, building name signs and other similar items, oftentimes, are placed in locations with little or no access to the electrical grid. Connecting them to the grid involves investments of time and money, such as cabling, trenching, and permitting.
Recommended Solar Powered Lights for Billboard
SOLTECH’s solar billboard lights have an all-in-one design and come complete with a self-contained solar power assembly, sized to run the specified solar fixture wattage. Our BROADWAY provides cost savings by eliminating the need to trench standard electric wires for installation and providing no electric bill for the life of the system.
- Crystalline Solar Panel with 45 degree tilted angle design. Harvest double the energy compared to horizontal panels
- Built-in tempered glass solar panel, designed to offer self-cleaning operation between rainy and sunny days
- Attached brackets design for thick boards installation and extended arms for thin boards mounting
- LED life 50000 hours
- Easy to change modular battery pack for further lifespan extension
- OSRAM LED chips for commercial-grade performance
- Adjusting the solar panel angle maximizes solar collection & allows snow to slide off
- The solar flood light has a separate solar panel to collect energy from the sun
- The light can be used separately from the solar panel for both indoor and outdoor uses
- (IAP) Intelligent Adaptive Program Battery Control Technology that stays lit all night, even through cloudy or rainy days
- 6 operating modes for indoor and outdoor use