Green Design: A Plurality of Benefits Soltech’s purpose-built turtle-friendly solar lights have several additional benefits. We tailor the light emitted from LEDs to be harmless to turtles. This also preserves marine-life, nightscapes, and human health. Measuring Light Visible Electromagnetic Spectrum … Read More
Commercial Solar LED Parking Lot Lighting
A bright parking lot increases your business appeal and gives users a greater sense of safety. Our solar powered parking lot lights are not only among the brightest in the industry but also an efficient way to drastically decrease electricity bills. On top of that, they don’t require trenching and high maintenance, they save you costs even more over time.
Recommended solar powered lights for parking lots
Our beautiful and easy-to-install Cegonia lights are perfect for already-paved parking lots and do not damage the existing structures for installation. This elegant solar lighting solution provides a greater sense of safety and helps protect your business and pedestrians with 90% downward light. As self-contained units with their own fixtures and power systems, the lights can be installed quickly and effortlessly. They also use Philips LED chips to provide a wide range of lighting intensity depending on the environment. We have both single and double fixture solution to fit your needs.
- Industry-leading Philips 5050 LEDs shine off-grid at 200 Lm/W efficiency for up to 7 full nights
- 90% Downward light distribution with 360-degree beam pattern perfect for large open spaces
- Pivot lamp in 3,000-5,700 Kelvins for up to 122°F applications & optional self-heating battery
- Automatic illumination in darkness. Remote control motion-sense, timer, & output adjustment
- Rotating lamp & up to 64Wp of rotating solar panel fully charges light in under 6.5 hours
- Mono-crystalline silicon panel charges Lithium Iron Phosphate battery for 2000+ cycles at 384Wh
- Better panel size to battery ratio than the Sunlike optimizes charging on overcast days
- Professional-grade solar panels with 20%+ transfer rate optimize charging speed
Want information on how to light up your next project with solar lights?
Guides & Blog
Soltech Solar Motion Sensor Lights Explained Soltech’s solar range comes standard with advanced lighting controls. Adjustment of several variables optimizes lighting performance to your installation. Controls include: • Photocell sensors to automatically dim output at dawn or during ambient sunlight … Read More