Commercial Solar LED Street Lighting
Soltech solar street light meets the standard lighting requirements for public areas, while avoiding the cost of installation of standard grid-powered lights. By consuming no electricity and using smart power technology, our solar street light battery lasts longer and delivers a better lighting result. In fact, one full charge gives the battery up to one-week autonomy.
Recommended solar powered lights for street and highway
Satelis lighting systems provides high intensity light at night while consuming no electricity. This helps minimize safety risks when traveling at night or during low light conditions. We use LEDs as the lighting source, which provide better brightness, higher quality, and more reliable lighting.
- 200 Lm/W efficiency with up to 7 full nights of autonomy-virtually unmatched in the industry
- Philips 5050 LEDs & Grade A LifePO4 Battery for 2000+ full charging cycles & up to 2,304Wh
- Up to 260W of solar panels fully charges in under 8 hours while LEDs shine at up to 15,000Lm
- Professional-grade hardware covered up to 10 years under warranty, perfect for municipalities
- Automatic illumination in darkness. Remote control motion-sense, timer, & output adjustment
- Anti-U.V. PC lens offers 93% light transmittance & won’t yellow or crack with age
- Adjustable mounting hardware and all-in-one design allow for versatile applications
- The strongest panel surface area/battery in the lineup with a competitive level 12 wind test.