Flashing Beacon Lighting
Flashing BEACON Lights
The flashing beacon lights play important roles in signal lighting. They provide advance warning to drivers on the road and pedestrian. In SOLTECH, we provide both amber and red color warning lights for multi-purpose use.
Recommended solar LED light for flashing beacon lighting
Features a removable solar panel capable of rotation to adjust to the sun’s angle, the flashing beacon light BEACON can be widely used to enhance the visibility of unlighted vehicular roadway caution or stop signs, RR crossings, and bridge abutments.
- Flash 50 times/min
- Highlight new traffic pattern lights
- Provide extra visibility for sharp curve signs, animal crossing sign, etc
- Advance warning with bright blinking lights for various applications
- 12 hrs per day or 24 hrs per day flashing, meet regulatory requirements
- 60 led chips for the single head, 95 led chips for double heads
- Visible in both day & night
- Can be seen from over 2500 ft, a great addition to high traffic area
- ABS plastic shell
- Waterproof, IP65
- Anti-UV PC, higher tolerance under sun light exposure