Whether you’re in the vibrant streets of Los Angeles, the bustling city of Chicago, the concrete jungle of NYC, the energy hub of Houston, the progressive haven of Seattle, the dazzling nights of Las Vegas, or the cosmopolitan charm of Toronto, solar lighting is a smart investment that can revolutionize outdoor spaces.
In California, the land of endless sunshine, there are numerous incentives and rebates that make solar lighting even more appealing. One of the key incentives is the Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC), which provides a substantial tax credit for solar installations.
2023 Solar Lighting Incentives in California
- Section 73 of the California Revenue and Taxation Code – This legislation offers compelling benefits for solar lighting investments. It allows businesses to deduct the cost of qualified solar lighting systems from their taxes, reducing the overall investment burden.
- Utility Commercial Efficiency Rebates and Financing Programs – With these programs, you can enjoy off-grid LED retrofit rebates and access an ideal financing solution. It’s a fantastic opportunity to upgrade your existing lighting systems to energy-efficient LED technology while reducing costs. Visit Pacific Gas and Electric (PG & E) and Southern California Edison (SCE) for program details.
- Energy Conservation Assistance Act (ECAA) – The ECAA presents a fantastic option for public school districts and education offices looking for low-interest loans to fund their solar lighting projects. With loans as low as 1% and $3 million in funding, this is an incredible solution to support investment into solar lighting projects. This act provides financial support and encourages institutions to embrace sustainable practices through affordable financing.
- PACE Funding – Property Assessed Clean Energy Programs – PACE programs offer property owners the ability to finance solar lighting installations through property tax assessments. This innovative financing solution makes it easier for businesses to invest in solar lighting without upfront costs.
In summary, California, and other states, offer an array of enticing rebates and incentives for LED solar lighting. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to enhance your outdoor spaces while enjoying financial benefits. Invest in solar lighting today and embrace a brighter, greener future for your business or organization!
- Section 73 of the California Revenue and Taxation Code.
- PG& E and SCE Non-residential Energy Efficiency Financing program
- Energy Conservation Assistance Act (ECAA) 1% Public School Loans for Lighting
- (Source: California Energy Commision)
- PACE Funding – Property Assessed Clean Energy Programs
- (Source: PACEP)