Dirt, dust, and noise…When thinking about a construction site, the top keywords coming to your mind cannot be better than that.
In traditional construction applications, people tend to use diesel, gas, or electric generator-powered light tower for illumination.
However, with our newly designed mobile solar lighting tower TWINKO and TEMPO, SOLTECH aims to bring our customers green, clean, and environmentally-friendly lighting solutions.
Unlike other construction site lighting tower fixtures, our TWINKO has removable mast double heads for storing SOLTECH solar lighting fixtures depending on the use case. With a wider illumination area at 16 ft height, TWINKO can be assembled with SUNLIKE 20W/30W and SUNLIKE PRO, which is ideal for parking lots, construction sites, mining camps, events, roadwork, and more!
- Aluminum mast, 4 sections, 16ft extension
- Electrical winch 3,000lbs with the limit sensor, DC 12V
- 4-Unit manual stabilizer legs
- Forklift pocket, base 1m x 1m (40 in x 40 in, match with standard pallet)
- 150 AH, 1,500W gel-battery integrated ensure 120 times lift and down autonomy, minimal 1month-1 charging cycle
- AC 110V input plug with U.S standard
- No engine emissions
- Collapsed height of 7 ft
- Steel mast, 3 sections, 13ft maximum
- Manual winch for up to 1500 lbs
- 4 Manual stabilizer legs
- SUNLIKE mounting hardware included
- Provides a wider illumination area at 16 ft max height (including fixture)
Both TWINKO and TEMPO can be assembled with our solar products SUNLIKE 20/30W and SUNLIKE PRO. These automatic solar charging towers apply clean energy and provide bright and energy-efficient lighting.
Clean, quiet, easy deploy & move, cost-saving… SOLTECH will continue to reshape the operating environment and take care of both customers, and those on-site workers.